|Nokia Lumia 800|
A place for all the latest taglines and punchlines of various organization
Sunday, November 06, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #13 :: NOKIA Lumia Range
Monday, October 31, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #12 :: 2011 FORMULA 1 AIRTEL GRAND PRIX OF INDIA
Sunday, October 23, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #11 :: VERTU
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Blog Crosses 400000 mark
BrandTags Express Edition #10 :: Cool Things about KFC
Friday, October 07, 2011
Steve Job :: Rest in Peace
Monday, October 03, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #9 :: Troika, Operation Twist, QE
Saturday, September 17, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #8 :: New Brand Identity of Hero Honda
|Hero MotoCorp Logo|
New Look for the Blog
Sunday, September 11, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #7 :: The Ping Service from Apple
|Logo for Ping - Social Network for Music|
Saturday, September 03, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #6 :: Global Fast Food Chains
- Global Tagline: I'am lovin' it is the global marketing campaign of McDonalds used across almost every country.
- Mascot: Ronald McDonald is a clown which is a primary mascot of McDonalds Restaurant.
- Logo: The main logo which represents the M is actually the Golden Arches Logo introduced by Richard and Maurice McDonald
- Big Mac Index: Another achievement of McDonalds is the Big Mac Index. The Economist uses the price of the ubiquitous McDonald's meal to calculate the "Big Mac Index", a guide showing how far from fair value different world currencies are. The Big Mac theory (a.k.a. purchasing-power parity, or PPP) says that exchange rates should even out the prices of Big Macs sold across the world.
- Global Tagline: Taste is King
- Mascot: The King
- Logo: The current logo is Burger King written in two bun halves engulfed by a blue crescent.
- Often abbreviated as BK
- Global Tagline: Think outside the Bun
- Mascot: The Taco Bell
- Logo: Bell
- Famous for its Taco's and products which are all under $ 1. Primarily Mexican food. TacoBell, KFC and Pizza Hut are part of the Yum Group of Restaurants. Created out of the spun from PepsiCo in 1997.
Monday, August 01, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #5 :: London 2012 Olympics
|London 2012 Olympics Logo|
|2012 Olympics Mascot|
|Olympic 2012 Medals|
- Curved background implies the amphitheatre.
- The core emblem a metaphor for the modern City
- The grid suggests both a pulling together and a sense of outreach – an image of radiating energy that represents the athletes' efforts.
- The River Thames in the background is a symbol for London and also suggests a fluttering baroque ribbon, adding a sense of celebration.
- The square is the final balancing motif of the design, opposing the overall circularity of the design, emphasising its focus on the centre and reinforcing the sense of 'place' as in a map inset.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #4 :: The Amazon Logo
Monday, July 18, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition #3 :: Tablets Galore
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition # 2 - CEAT India Logo
|Ceat Old Logo|
|Ceat New Logo|
Saturday, June 25, 2011
BrandTags Express Edition # 1 - New Corporate Identity for Zee TV
Introduction of the BrandTags Express Edition
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
RISE - Mahindra's New Positioning
Sunday, May 08, 2011
The 37-run over
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Change of Guard @ Infosys
Sunday, April 10, 2011
A few days back, I got a an SMS from one of my friends which read as follows: "When a 72 years old man is fasting unto death against corruption he's not doing it for himself or his generation. It's for the future of our nation. Can't sit back. Joining the relay-hunger strike in support of Anna Hazare's fast for 'Jan Lokpal Bill', our Only Hope for a better India." This message kind of created butterflies in stomach and forced me to think "How can I be part of this?". I surely missed out the hunger strike but by posting this entry on my blog, I am ensuring that I remember this historic event and be part of it as well.
Anna started this fast on Apr 5, 2011 and ended the fast on Apr 11, 2011 leading to formation of a committee for drafting an effective Lokpal bill. This committee is being headed by Pranab Mukherjee for the moment and is expected to submit its report soon.
Lokpal is a hindi word and refers to "Ombudsman". The idea of this bill is to create an ombudsman for the corruption prevalent in our system and actually enact a law around it.
Anna is also popular for the RTI act which has gain significance prominence in our country.
Saturday, April 02, 2011
India Lifts the ICC World Cup
India has done it. Its a feeling which is here to stay. Rocking and outstanding knock by the captain which ensured that we cruise through safely. Superb effort by Gambhir along with Virat Kohli. We are world champions
Saturday, March 26, 2011
IndiaPay is RuPay
IndiaPay is now being rechristened to RuPay as there was a conflict with two other organizations who have a similar name.RuPay is a institution whose shareholding pattern is covered by 10 banks six of which are public sector banks, two private sector and two foreign sector bank. Its promoted by RBI.
RuPay is going to take Head On with international giants like MasterCard and VISA in the cards space to increase the expense via cards to the global standard of 40 %.
The tagline for IndiaPay is India's Payment Superstore.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Japan Earthquake - Person Finder
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Maruti Suzuki - Kizashi
I thought it will be a great idea to present a compendium of the taglines related to Maruti Suzuki and its fleet of offerings. So here you go:
Maruti Suzuki - Way of Life
Kizashi - A Sign of Great Things to Come
Grand Vitara - Play it Your Way
DZire - The Heart Car
Maruti SX4 - Men are Back
Maruti Swift - You're The Fuel
Ritz - Live The Moment
A-Star - Stop @ Nothing
Maruti EECO - Happiness Family Size !
WagonR - For the Smarter Race
Maruti Gypsy -There is a Gypsy in everyone
Omni - Fits All
Estillo - Take a Fresh View of Life
Alto - Lets Go.
Maruti 800 - Change your Life
Saturday, January 29, 2011
ICC World Cup 2011 - Mascot and Tagline
The tagline for the ICC 2011 Cricket World Cup is - THE CUP THAT COUNTS
The mascot for the ICC 2011 Cricket World Cup is - STUMPY
STUMPY is an elephant with a human age of about 10 years. He resembles and brings back the memories of the 1982 Asiad where APPU a mini elephant was the mascot.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Ranbir Kapoor brand ambassador for John Players
John Players is a brand owned by ITC Group. The tagline for John Players is Play it cool. ITC is a well diversified with operations in IT, Retail, Paper Manufacturing, Cigarettes. Its initiative for rural india "ITC E-Choupal" is a business case study in itself. The tagline for e-Choupal is "Lets Put India First".
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Nutrilite :: Amway's New Offering
Nutrilite is actually the first multivitamin and multimineral supplement. Carl Rehnborg, the founder of nutrilite created the first nutrition product to be sold globally. Nutrilite is also a global leader in nutrition research, development and innovation.
Now the question is what connects Amway and Nutrilite? Actually the founder of Amway, Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel were distributing the Nutrilite products well before they found Amway in 1959.
Amway stands for AMerican WAY
The tagline for Amway is We're Listening
The tagline for Nutrilite is Best of Nature. Best of Science