The answers to the quiz # 2 are as follows:
The most recent campaigns have been taken into consideration in case of multiple taglines.
1. FORD – Built for the Road Ahead
2. GM – Only GM.
3. DAIMLER CHRYSLER – The Future of Automobile
4. BMW – The Ultimate Driving Machine
5. AUDI – Vorsprung Durch Technik
6. TOYOTA - Touch The Perfection
7. HYUNDAI - Drive Your Way
8. NISSAN - Shift_
9. HONDA - The Power of Dreams
10. SKODA – Obsessed with Quality since 1897.
11. VOLKSWAGEN - Drivers wanted
12. FIAT - Driven by Passion. FIAT
13. JAGUAR - Born to Perform
14. LEXUS – The Pursuit of Perfection
15. TATA MOTORS – Even More Car per Car
Vorsprung Durch Technik means Progress through technology. This term originated in the year 1990 to capitalize on the German reputation for high technical expertise.
Shift_ is the corporate philosphy in a single word that captures the passion and commitment that has revived Nissan. The company believes that everything it touches gets a shift. And everything it shifts, it tries to make it better and uniquely Nissan. The philosophy is centered on Kaizen – The Japanese term for continuous improvement.
Do you know which companies tagline is "When IT is mission critical" ?
Post a Comment