Sunday, July 30, 2006

Punchliners :: Quiz # 23

Hi All

I am back after a long time. Last three months were very busy for me since I was out of India so could not devote the required time for this activity. So here I am with yet another quiz in the series of punchliners. A small change in terms of the structure of the quiz. From now onwards we will have only 5 questions per quiz so that participants can answer them quickly. This week's theme is Dotcoms. So just crack the quiz:


1. The World's Online Market Place

2. Earth's Biggest BookStore

3. Pay Anyone Online

4. If you have a reason, we have the job

5. Push Button Publishing


Answers in a week's time. For Comments Answers Suggestions please mail to yashasvi.arun@gmail.com .

2 comments:

Gowtham R said...

A very happy sign for me that you are back again.
I will try to put some answers.
1.
2.Landmark
3.Visa bill pay
4.Times Jobs
5.

Gowtham R said...

very happy sign for me that you are back again.
I will try to put some answers.

1.Ebay.com
2.Amazon.com
3.Wallet365.com
4.Times Jobs.com
5.Blogger.com